Following two years of community cycling initiatives, East Dunbartonshire’s Cycle Co-operative get the green light for impact. External consultants SISTech carried out an online evaluation of our programmes, which were overwhelming rated very highly by those who took part, the full report can be downloaded here.
We would like to congratulate the winner of our online survey competition, Siobhain McHugh. Siobhain won a gift voucher for bike equipment worth £50.
A selection of the comments received following the survey can be download from here.
A selection of around a dozen testimonials from pariticpants is also available here.
The survey asked parents how much more they and their child(ren) are cycling as a result of the project. Key results are:
- 100% of children are cycling more in their spare time
- 64% of children are cycling more to school
- 97% of parents are cycling more in their spare time
- 33% of parents are cycling more to work
- 100% of families are cycling more together for leisure purposes